Why You Need Inventory Management Software
Excel spreadsheets and pen and paper are not enough to meet your complex inventory management needs. With a manual inventory system, you spend far too much time hunting for the information you’re looking for, correcting data errors, and having goods slip through the cracks. What you need is inventory management software to help you save time and money by organizing your inventory information and keeping it constantly up to date.
Fishbowl offers many other advanced inventory management features. Sign up for an online demo today to see how your business can benefit from using Fishbowl!
Fishbowl is the #1 inventory management software for QuickBooks, and it offers the following features to benefit manufacturers and warehouse owners:
- Track inventory with lot/serial numbers, expiration dates, and more to efficiently manage multiple warehouses
- Organize complex manufacturing jobs with multilevel work orders, manufacture orders, bills of materials, and production stages.
- Use barcode scanners to accurately perform batch picks, cycle counts, and other essential warehouse tasks.
- Seamlessly integrate with QuickBooks to keep your accounting and inventory records in sync.
- Set up automatic reorder points on all of your items to avoid shortages and overstocks.
- Create custom fields to tailor the Fishbowl software to your specific business requirements.
Take a tour of Fishbowl to see how it can help your business save time and money with its advanced manufacturing and warehouse management features.
Each and every Wednesday, James Shores covers a variety of important inventory topics in an easy-to-understand manner, with actionable information to incorporate into your own business.
What can Inventory Management Software do for you? See how everyday businesses are getting the most out of their products and processes with the help of Fishbowl.