WATCH THE FISHBOWL QUICK TOUR VIDEO
EXPLORE THE CORE FEATURES:
FBM's popular features include:
- Automated custom, batch, and repair work orders.
- Lot tracking and serial number tracking in work orders.
- Work order instructions.
- Multilevel bill of materials.
- Bill of materials costs.
- Available-to-build calculations.
- Manufacture order to purchase order functionality.
Employee Time Tracking
Fishbowl Time lets you:
- Incorporate labor costs into total costs on work orders.
- Budget labor costs and then compare them to the actual numbers.
- Clock in and out from any Internet-connected device.
- Use GPS tracking to check where employees clock in and out from.
- Calculate taxes and meet other IRS requirements.
Fishbowl's integration with QuickBooks allows you to:
- Update your inventory and accounting records at the same time.
- Eliminate double data entry and keep your records accurate.
- Integrate with any current version of QuickBooks.
- Keep using the accounting software you’re familiar with while adding new features.
Fishbowl's Xero Integration:
- Instantly updates accounting records in Xero with changes made in Fishbowl.
- Saves time and ensures nothing gets missed or double counted.
- Automatically send information on new customers and vendors to Xero from Fishbowl.
- Quickly posts work orders completed in Fishbowl to Xero and the general ledger.
- Learn More
Fishbowl helps you manage multiple locations by allowing you to:
- Check inventory levels across multiple locations.
- Analyze inventory valuation and sales trends at each of your warehouses.
- Avoid shortages by transferring products from one warehouse to another.
Advanced Work Orders
With FBM, you can:
- Create work orders one at a time or in batches.
- Use them for assembly, disassembly, repair, and other jobs.
- Create work orders for every kind of job, from simple to multilevel.
Bill of Materials
Fishbowl Manufacturing has the ability to:
- Create and fulfill multiple bills of materials at the same time.
- Replicate a bill of materials as many times as you like.
- Easily update quantities and parts in a bill of materials when necessary.
FBM's multilevel work orders:
- Organize manufacturing jobs by production stages.
- Compare estimates to the actual time it takes to complete each stage.
- Assign tasks to specific workers.
- Schedule tasks to ensure they’re done in the proper order.
- Give real-time inventory levels and production updates.
Fishbowl helps you:
- Dramatically speed up the receiving process.
- Track products on their way to customers.
- Create auto reorder points for every item in your warehouse.
- Integrate seamlessly with QuickBooks, Xero, Magento, and other solutions.
Fishbowl's order management features let you:
- Quickly receive products into your warehouse.
- Pick, pack, and ship products to customers.
- Track shipments to their destinations.
- Set up automatic reorder points for parts and products to keep a balanced inventory.
Serial & Lot Tracebility
Fishbowl's part tracking feature:
- Monitors part levels and reorders them when they get low.
- Includes detailed maps of where parts are located in a warehouse.
- Tracks products by lot, serial, revision, and tag numbers.
- Adds up all the costs that go into manufacturing products, including labor costs.
- Simplifies unit-of-measure conversions.
Shipping is easier with Fishbowl because:
- UPS shipping features are embedded in Fishbowl’s interface.
- Fishbowl integrates with all major shipping companies, including USPS and FedEx.
- Fishbowl’s partners expand its shipping compatibility even further.
- Plugins facilitate order fulfillment in Fishbowl.
Fishbowl's multi-currency feature allows you to:
- Assign currencies to vendors and customers.
- Create sales orders and purchase orders in any currency.
- Integrate your currency preferences with QuickBooks.
- Ensure your total inventory costs and revenue are in the right currency.
Sales & Purchasing
Fishbowl's sales & purchasing features include:
- Saving sales orders for later use when customers place the same order.
- Managing vendor relationships.
- Using discounts and variable pricing for different customer groups.
- Turning price quotes into sales orders.
- Customizing products with a configurator.
These BI tools include:
- Better Inventory data to make better decisions.
- True cost of goods sold, accurate profit margins, and sales by location.
- Many gadgets and reports to distill complex data into a digestible format.