WATCH THE FISHBOWL QUICK TOUR VIDEO
EXPLORE THE CORE FEATURES:
Fishbowl's popular features include:
- Automated custom, batch, and repair work orders.
- Lot tracking and serial number tracking in work orders.
- Detailed work order instructions.
- Multilevel bill of materials.
- Available-to-build calculations, true cost of goods, and yield calculations.
- Powerful MRP features.
- Manufacture order to purchase order functionality.
- Automated work order features based on demand.
You can use Fishbowl Go to:
- Perform cycle counts.
- Retrieve and update detailed part information.
- Finish work orders.
- Move inventory from one location to another.
- Scrap inventory by location.
- Pick, pack, and ship goods.
- Receive items into your warehouse.
- Create and fulfill sales orders.
- Accept signatures on deliveries.
- Take customer payments.
- View live reports and informational charts.
Fishbowl's integration with QuickBooks allows you to:
- Update your inventory and accounting records at the same time.
- Eliminate double data entry and keep your records accurate.
- Integrate with any current version of QuickBooks.
- Keep using the accounting software you’re familiar with while adding new features.
Fishbowl currently integrates with:
- Web Shop Manager
- Zen Cart
- And more!
- Learn More
Fishbowl helps you manage multiple locations by allowing you to:
- Check inventory levels across multiple locations.
- Analyze inventory valuation and sales trends at each of your warehouses.
- Auto replenish inventory levels by transferring products from one location to another.
- Automatically generate purchase orders with the aid of reorder points.
Advanced Work Orders
With Fishbowl, you can:
- Create build-to-order work orders for products that must be picked to fulfill specific sales orders.
- Create work orders one at a time or in batches.
- Use them for assembly, sub-assembly, disassembly, repair, and other jobs.
- Create work orders for every kind of job, from simple to multitiered.
Multilevel Bill of Materials
Fishbowl has the ability to:
- Add production stages to a BOM that must be completed in a certain order.
- Create and fulfill multiple BOM’s at the same time.
- Replicate a BOM as many times as you like.
- Easily update quantities and parts in a BOM when necessary.
- Create detailed instructions and even attach pictures for each step of the BOM.
- Attach documents to each BOM via the Fishbowl Drive plugin.
Fishbowl's multilevel manufacturing tools:
- Organize manufacturing jobs by production stages
- Calculate yield and waste estimates for each stage.
- Compare estimates to the actual time it takes to complete each stage.
- Assign tasks to specific workers.
- Schedule tasks to ensure they’re done in the proper order.
- Give real-time inventory levels and production updates.
Fishbowl helps you:
- Dramatically speed up the receiving process.
- Track products on their way to customers.
- Create reorder points for every item in your warehouse.
- Calculate the ideal reorder quantity for each inventory item.
- Integrate seamlessly with QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, Xero, Magento, Shopify, and other solutions.
Labor & Job Tracking
Fishbowl Time lets you:
- Incorporate labor costs into total costs on work orders.
- Budget labor costs and then compare them to the actual numbers.
- Clock in and out from any Internet-connected device.
- Use GPS tracking to check where employees clock in and out from.
- Calculate taxes and meet other IRS requirements.
Serial Numbers & Lot Numbers
Use Fishbowl's serial & lot tracking feature to:
- Create custom part tracking for any inventory need.
- Track products by serial, lot, and revision numbers, expiration dates, and custom criteria.
- Access advanced lot history and part audit trails.
- Pick the parts with expiration dates that come first.
Shipping is easier with Fishbowl because:
- UPS shipping features are embedded in Fishbowl’s interface
- Fishbowl integrates with all major shipping solutions for free, including USPS Endicia, FedEx Ship Manager, and UPS WorldShip.
- Fishbowl’s ShipExpress is a free tool that compares shipping costs between the major carriers and makes sure you are getting the best deal.
- Fishbowl also integrates with other shipping programs, such as ShipStation and StarShip, giving you even more shipping options.
FBM integrates with the following EDI solutions:
- SPS Commerce
Fishbowl's sales features include:
- Full sales order process from quote creation to pick, pack, and ship.
- Know exactly where each order is in the step of the process.
- Automate sales order creation with ecommerce and EDI integrations.
- Ability to partially fulfill invoices and or batch fulfill orders.
- Full RMA functionality.
- Synchronize your inventory when orders are fulfilled for accurate real-time data.
- Powerful BI and sales reporting tools to better analyze your sales data.
Fishbowl's purchasing features help you:
- Save time with Fishbowls robust sales order to purchase order feature.
- Manage vendor relationships, track vendor performance, and calculate lead times.
- Create reorder points for each part by location. Fishbowl can even suggest min/max levels based on inventory trends.
- Set up minimum order quantities and vendor cost rules to guide you in your purchase order creation.
FBM lets you calculate landed costs by each item’s:
FBM integrates with these CRM solutions:
- Zoho CRM
Additional 3PL features in FBM include:
- Consignment tools to help you sell products through retailers.
- The ability to drop ship items from vendors when they’re not in stock.
- Serial numbers, lot numbers, and custom criteria to track your inventory.
- Barcode scanning through the Fishbowl Go app to pick items, reorder, and more.
Use FBM’s BI tools to:
- Generate detailed reports on a variety of business operations.
- Calculate the cost of goods sold, profit margins, and other important data.
- Prevent stockouts by monitoring inventory quantities in multiple locations.
- Use your inventory data to make better decisions.